Call 08048995161

our range

Value Added Services

Value Added Services
If you have any specific requirement for upholstery color, type or anything else then please feel free to discuss and we will be happy to do it for you at no extra cost.

On top of that, You don't have to pay all of the money in advance, we only take 80% advance for order confirmation and the remaining 20% after completion of work only if you are completely satisfied with our work and if you are not satisfied with the products we made for you then we will be happy to refund all your money without any questions asked.

How do we do it?
Once we start making your furniture, our team will send you the pictures and updates frequently so that you are completely aware of what we are making and if we are making it according to your satisfaction or not. You can suggest changes if you feel and get the work done as per your desire. You can only pay us the remaining 20% only if you are satisfied.

P.S - We provide 5 years warranty on all our products with 15 days money-back guarantee.

Ready to challenge us? Let me know if you are interested so that we can send you a formal price quote on your email with the required details.